HospiX Care - The Solution for Assisted Living and
Special Features for the Requirements of Institutions for Asssisted Living and Retirement Homes
HospiX Care brings your residents the internet to their rooms - easy and cost effective. It is designed to meet the requirements of institutions for assisted living and retirement homes. HospiX, a proven product in hospitality, is now an up-to-date solution for institutions for assisted living and retirement homes, that meet the growing requirements of operators and residents.
More and more homes offer additional care
services besides the well-known 24 hour care:
- So called short time care offers stationary
care for people in need (e.g. after an accident) for a limited period of time (28 days).
- In order to anticipate a caring relative coming down with psychological problems due to
stress, there is the so called respite care
(28 days per calendar year).
- Furthermore, many institutions and homes
offer the possibility to live there on a trial basis for a few days.
This results in a situation similar to the one you find in a hotel: The resident checks in and leaves after one to four weeks. That calls for a solution which provides more than calculating telephone costs: HospiX Care.
The most important features:
- Check-In/Check-Out with class-of-service
- Multiple class-of-service changeover
- Caller authentification in case of emergency
- Prepaid and cash log
- Voice promted balance inquiry(SIP-Service)
- Voice mailboxes (SIP-Service)
- Flex PIN
- Management reports
- Client/Server operation
- HospiX Call Accounting (CA)
- HospiX InternetGatewayServices (IGS)
- Networked PBX systems
Supported telephony systems: Aastra, Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Panasonic and Unify – formerly known as Siemens Enterprise Communications (s. HospiX Care Interfaces )
Download Data Sheet: HospiX Care for Assisted Living and Retirement Homes